AA Auto Traffic School & Class "E" Testing Center offers the following services to help you successfully obtain your Florida driver license.
**There is an additional $10 DMV fee for retakes on the Florida Learner's Permit Test.
Florida Road Skills Test
- Certified and approved
- Oral review before test
- By appointment only
- Monday - Saturday at 7305 W. Flagler Street
Class E Skills Test APPOINTMENT
Our Commitment Equals Your Advantage
Class E Driver License and Learner's Permit
- This license is for any non-commercial motor vehicles with Gross Vehicle Weight Rating less than 26,001 pounds, including passenger cars, 15-passenger vans including the driver, trucks or recreational vehicles and two or three-wheel motor vehicles 50 cc or less, such as mopeds or small scooters (see below). Farmers and drivers of authorized emergency vehicles who are exempt from obtaining a commercial driver license must obtain a Class E driver license.
- Class E Exam Requirements – Minimum Age 16
1. Road rules
2. Road signs
- If you are a new resident exchanging a valid out-of-state driver license for a Florida driver license, you must pass the vision and hearing tests only. If you are under 18 and are not married, your license application must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Step-parents may not sign for you unless they have legally adopted you.
- If you are applying for a Class E driver license, you must:
1. Hold learner’s license for 12 months;
2. Not have any traffic offense convictions; and
3. Be certified by a parent or guardian to have at least 50 hours of behind-the-wheel training, with at least 10 driving hours conducted at night.
- If you are given a traffic ticket, you can elect to attend a traffic school course to avoid a conviction and 3 points.
- This license is for any of the vehicles listed under Class E being driven by a person 15 years of age, or persons learning to drive.
- Class E Learner’s License Exam – Minimum Age 15
1. Road rules exam
2. Road signs exam
3. Vision exam
4. Hearing exam
- If you are under 18 and are not married, your license application must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Step-parents may not sign for you unless they have legally adopted you.
Learner's Permit Prep Course
- Classroom Learner's Permit Prep Course that prepares you for the test
- Course covers road rules and road signs subjects
- Get comprehensive driving tips
Prep Course, Permit Test, One FREE test retake ($75) SIGN UP NOW
Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education Course
Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education Courses
The Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education (TLSAE) course is required if you have NEVER held (or do not have in your possession) a driver license from any other state or jurisdiction. The course must be completed before applying for a license in Florida.
The course is designed to:
1. Teach you to understand how alcohol and other drugs will affect your driving and life in general.
2. Teach you to understand the responsibility involved, and laws governing, the operation of any motor vehicle in the State of Florida.
3. Teach you methods to better understand and use safe driving techniques.
4. Teach you methods to increase driver & passenger awareness on our roadways.