Contact us for
Income Tax Services - Individual and Corporation
Getting an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
Starting a Corporation - LLC, S-Corp, and C-Corp
JIDY Financial Consultant, LLC
Let us help you with your taxes and business startup.
Make an appointment today
JIDY FINANCIAL CONSULTANT, LLC offers a broad range of tax services. We are involved in every facet of taxation, including all aspects of individual, corporate, partnership, limited liability companies and estate and gift tax planning and return preparation.
Our tax services are tailored to the diverse needs of our clients, whether they are individuals, start-up businesses or mature organizations and encompass the following areas:
- Corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies
- Consolidated corporate groups
- Tax-exempt organizations (Nonprofit)
- Professional corporations
- Individual income tax returns
- Estates and trusts
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
TAX SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Preparation and review of federal income tax, tangible and state income and franchise tax returns.
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Personal financial planning
- Write-up services and accounting support
WHY CHOOSE OUR CONSULTING SERVICES?
Many people aren't sure how to incorporate, but getting incorporated does not have to be a complex and overwhelming process. With JIDY FINANCIAL CONSULTANT services, you make an appointment with us, answer a few simple questions and all the work in the incorporation process is done for you. Correctly, legally, and thoroughly.
- Pass-through taxes. There's no need to file a corporate tax return. LLC owners report their share of profit and loss on their individual tax returns, meaning you avoid double taxation.
- No residency requirement. Those who an LLC need not be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Legal protection. Creating an LLC gives you limited liability for business debts and obligations.
- Enhanced credibility. Partners, suppliers, and lenders may look more favorably on your business when it's an LLC.
- Limited liability. Company directors, officers, shareholders, and employees enjoy limited liability protection.
- Pass-through taxation. Owners report their share of profit and loss on their individual tax returns.
- Elimination of double taxation of income. Income is not taxed twice – once as corporate income and again as dividend income.
- Investment opportunities. The company can attract investors through the sale of shares of stock.
- Perpetual existence. The business continues to exist even if the owner leaves or dies.
- Once-a-year tax filing requirement. Versus c corps, which must file quarterly.
- Limited liability. This applies to directors, officers, shareholders, and employees.
- Perpetual existence. Even if the owner leaves the company.
- Enhanced credibility. Gain respect among suppliers and lenders.
- Unlimited growth potential. The sky's the limit thanks to the sale of stock.
- No shareholders limit. However, once the company has $10 million in assets and 500 shareholders, it is required to register with the SEC under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Certain tax advantages. Enjoy tax-deductible business expenses.